[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meeting Notes

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 14:37:10 PST 2006

Wanted to get these out before I left for Farkansas on
Saturday. If I have missed anything or have labled
something incorrectly please speak up.

See you all when I get back.. about 2-3 weeks.

Kat

Gulf War Notes:

Meals

Mon: Mexi Soup – Alric, Fiona and Elizabeth
Tues: Red Beans & Rice w/ Sausage – Rose, Floria, Tom
and Dale
Wed: Veggie Soup – Kat’s Clan
Thursday: Chili and Fixins – Polydore and Padraig w/
Ben on clean up
Friday: Hamburger Soup Tegwared, Catrin, Kaz and
Antonia
Saturday: Hot Dogs, Beans and Chips – Gruffydd and
Terrence

Kitchen and Camp Supplies:

2 Stock Pots: Kat and Padraig
2 Ladles: Floria
2 Long Handled Spoons: Floria
disposable cutting boards: Catrin
3 Dish Pans: Catrin
Bleach: Kat
Dish soap pads: Kat
3 pot holders
dish towels: Kat and Kaz
Coffee Filter Packs: each coffee drinker brings 5
Lrg Coffee Pots: Polydore
Paper Towels: Kaz and Alric
Knives: bread, paring and Chefs : Kat and Floria
Yard Guard: Catrin and Kaz
Tea Bags: Kat
Garbage Bags: Alric (1) Terrence (2)
Sugar: 25lbs Dad
Trash Can : Padraig

Tools:
Axe: Kaz
Personal Rakes
Shovel: Kaz and Alric
Hose: Dad
Brass Y connector: Kaz
Buckets for Firepit: Terrence (6)
Fire Extinguisher: Angela
Citronella: every person brings 1 Gallon Consulting
Tiki Torches: Tom (approx 8), Alric, Kaz (2)
Portable Holes?
Zip ties and Duct tape: Kaz

Propane Lantern: Alric
4 bottles of propane for lantern: Alric
Camp Stove: Alric, Tom
20lb Propane: Alric
5x7 Tarp: Terrence
3 Garage Pavilions: Alric, Kat and Elizabeth, Kaz
(poles only), Angela (tub of walls for Kaz’s)
Sheet Walls 18 – Dad
Poles (36) Terrence
EZ Up for Drinks:Gwen
Kitchen Tables:
Kaz (2)
Angela (2)
Alric (2)
Terrence (4)
Kat and Elizabeth (1)

Bamboo Cutting date: Feb 18th meet @ cracker barrel at
8am

Sat 4th bring items that are to be transported to GW
to the shed @ 3pm

Email Pook about donating meds that are due to expire.

Each person is to write on a note card your emergency
contact information and a list of whom you DO wish to
be notified in case of an emergency. If you don’t want
any one to be contacted or given details list “No
contact”.

Each person will be assigned 2 people to contact in
the event of an on site emergency. That person is
responsible for finding and talking directly to those
two people to relay information either by phone or in
person.