[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Feb 10 05:15:51 PST 2006

I'm watching the weather and wondering what it's going to look like tomorrow.

  Terrence

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:
  At 02:08 PM 2/9/2006 -0600, you wrote:
  I'm trying to talk some new people into showing up Saturday. Who is planning on coming or coming and fighting? I want to make sure that there are enough people around so that the potential newbies can get a good "feel" of the group. (Pun intended)