[Loch-Ruadh] Sea Drake Crew List

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Feb 12 10:00:59 PST 2006

My Lords and ladies

Here is the updated crew list - If I have left anyone off please email me and let me know .

My Lady Errin I need your son's names.

Alric

Ships Crew

HMS SEA DRAKE

Officers

Captain      -     Ld Alric Morgannwgg

1st Officer  -     Lady Fiona inghean ui'Mheadhra

2nd Officer  -     My Lord Kazmirez the Sinister

3rd Officer  -     Lord Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain

4th Officer  -     Lord Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri (aka ships spy)

Surgeon     -     Lord Bjorn inn Kvensami (he likes cutting people up)

Midshipmen: (must be at least 13 years of age)

1st Midshipman        -

2nd Midshipman       -

3rd Midshipman        -

4th Midshipman        -

Warrant officers

Bosun                    -     Eoghan of Dragon's Fire Tor

Gunner                  -     Laird Sean of Argyll

Carpenter              -     Lord Polydore Pike

Sail Maker             -     Lady Grainne inghean Seadna

Cook                      -    Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood

Purser                    -    Lady Janie of Dragon's Fire Tor

Petty officers

Bosun's Mate          -

Gunners Mates        -     Starboard Division - Lady Caera BrokenAxe

                                -     Port Division - My Lady Andrea Perugino

Sail Makers Mate     -     My Lady Errinn Halloway

Carpenters Mate      -

Surgeons Mate        -

Cooks Mate             -     My Lord John Greywolf

Seamen

Leading seaman

Able seaman

Ordinary seaman

Ships Kids (AKA Powder Monkeys - maybe Bilge Rats)

Leading Powder Monkey    -     My Lady Arianna

             -          My Lady Corinne

             -          Errin:s 1st Son

             -          Errin's 2nd  Son

             -          Errin's 3rd son