[Loch-Ruadh] Alex's surgery

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 17 06:50:51 PST 2006

I am so glad he's doing so much better.
  We grandparents just thought the worry was over.
  The kids may grow up,but those GKids are spacial also.
  Constance

Tim Cantley <yukon505 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  All,

Thanks so much for all your well wishes and expressions of concern. Alex
had his surgery this morning (Thursday) and all went well. I was able to go
by the hospital and see him and his parents (and his other grandparents
which was a treat as well). He pretty much slept the whole time I was there
except for one time when he woke up long enough to give us a few smiles. I
think he was trying to tell us he thought the drugs he was on was pretty
cool :) Just kidding but I did get a call tonight from Ceara letting me
know he was taking fluids orally (sugar water) without spitting them back up
and if all goes well on Friday and he transitions to formula with no
complications, he and his parents should be able to go home Friday night.

I want to thank all of you for your support for my kids and grandson. I say
this with no reservations...Thank you my friends.

Sean (who hopes he can become a much older friend to all of you...yes that
includes you Padraig)