[Loch-Ruadh] An Update

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 19 14:10:26 PST 2006

Always great to hear good news.  Maybe some is looking out for you for a change.

  Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri
  Your former slave

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Just a quick update on my mom while at my sister's
place. Mom is now home from the hospital (over a week
earlier than expected) and doing very well. She had an
Edema Carcinoma which was about 2.5 inches in size
deep in her lung. The upper lobe has been removed and
all of the surrounding tissues and lymph nodes came
back negative for Cancer. So no chemo or radiation
needed unless something new develops. If after 5 years
nothing has appeared she is considered cured of
cancer. She is already up and around, eating normally,
sleeping at home and on only small doses of pain
killers as needed.

As for me I am doing fine. Freezing my asterick off,
temps hit 11 degrees today ....WHEN IT WARMED UP!!! If
I do not return on the 6th as originally planned it's
because I have frozen to death in the barren icy lands
of Farkansas. Come and get me!!

I will be home soon.

Missing you all...except Kaz!!

Kat