[Loch-Ruadh] Fabric District Trip

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 20:04:53 PST 2006

Have fun Wedding Shopping, looks like the group won't be there, but if you see something that looks like it would grace our pavillions well;price it for us ; )

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Sybil & I were going to the fabric district Saturday morning, but did not realize a trip had been planned for the group. If the trip goes on as planned that would be great cause then maybe Sybil could catch a ride with someone and I won't have to come and get her. But, with all of the emails it looks like there may not be enough folks wanting to go. Either way Sybil and I will be at the fabric district on saturday hunting for fabric for the wedding! :-)

  Brighid

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!