[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:04:01 PST 2006

Please send me articles, recipes, stories and Ruadh Noises for the Scarlet
Letter. This will be my first attempt at creating an issue (of the letter,
you perverts) and I would like some help fleshing it out. Thanks to Dad and
Terrence for their articles. Here are some ideas of the top of my head.

Officers, send me a report or State of your Office article.
Padraig, any new songs?
Dana, Gulf War Camping tips?
Vivian, any tips on how to dodge arrows? Do you dodge left or right? Is
having a larger "butte" really a hindrance? :)
Cathal, how about an Estrella War report?
Gwen, Rose or Floria, what is it like to merchant at Gulf War? Is it all
work or can you have fun while running a business?
Tegwared, any tips for newcomers? How about recruiting ideas?
Caerell, what about a short article on how you crafted the bone carvings?
Pics!
Aingeal, what sort of kit do you need to start light fighting? Costs?
Shire Elders, how about some stories of Gulf Wars past? Let's record some
for posterity.
Alaric, how about an atricle regarding the new ship-hold? Or medieval
sailing?
Ducky and Ben, what is it like to transition from an SCA minor to a
full-fledged member? How hard is it to get people to treat you as an
"adult"?
Kat, what is it like to be hated by an ENTIRE SHIRE? :)

Send me anything (useful). If we don't use it this month, maybe in the next
issue, or the one after that.

I need all submissions by or at Bardic, this Saturday.
Thank you in advance for the hundreds, if not thousands, of articles I'm
sure to recieve.

--
Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)