[Loch-Ruadh] Your inner squirrel

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon Feb 27 04:59:34 PST 2006

Well, this is what I got:

  Given name:  Spencer:  Doctor Acorn Short of An Oaktree
  Sometimes called: Spence:  Admiral McTwitch

  SCA name:  Ceatta:  Chief Bushytail

  So I guess I could be Chief Admiral Short of an Oaktree
  (and I know most people would agree!  ARGH!  That's why i hate these things, no I really actually love them, no hate...no, love...no no no no...will the voices never leav me??????????)

PBW <PBW_RN at ev1.net> wrote:

http://www.cheekysquirrel.net/squirrelname/

  Nickname: Pookie - Queen Furrycheeks

  Given Name: Paulette - Deputy Dances with Chipmunks

  SCA Name: Magdalia - Arch Bishop Bushytail

  I'm not even gonna try to make sense outta that!

  Magdalia/Pook