[Loch-Ruadh] Modern Birds and Bees Talk

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 07:35:38 PST 2006

Very funny! LOl

https://home.comcast.net/~josh.hosler/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

>   Ok since we all seam to be so busy,check out to
> see what song was tops the day you were born.
>
> CL Nurmi <cnurmi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>     Ok I had to ask.
>   SCA name;Constance L.Culvern is now - Captain
> Honeynuts
>   Mundane is:ConnieL.Nurmi -Nibbles Smallnuts
>   I never knew I had those.
>
> Patrick Bixler <pbwidget68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Nickname: Widget - General Dances with Chipmunks
>
> Given Name: Patrick - King Von Bushy
>
> SCA Name: Eirik - Major McBush
>
> I dont know what all of that means, but it sounds
> like
> I am in charge of something ..
>
> --- Avin de Saint-Vaast wrote:
>
> > Because none of us have enough to do right now.
> ;-)
> >

> > http://www.cheekysquirrel.net/squirrelname/
> > *
> > *Nickname--Gwen: Countess Honeynuts
> > Given name--Gwendolyn: Sergeant Wagglebottom
> > SCA Name--Avin: Furry Fluffycheeks
> >
> > Countess Wagglebottom Fluffycheek! s? Hmm... I
> wonder
> > what kind of heraldry I
> > get with that? Oh, I think I need a mantle of
> vair,
> > and squirrel
> > supporters. LOL
> >
> > Ok, enough of this nonsense--! back to work
> >
> > ~A~
> >
> > --

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown