[Loch-Ruadh] Robin William's plan for peace

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 07:41:27 PST 2006

Sorry bout that. I saw that after I sent it. Still v.
funny even though I don't completly agree w/ it.

--- Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Except that Robin Williams didn't come up with this.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp
>
> Madelina, bubble burster

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown