[Loch-Ruadh] Quiz for you guy, especially Cat

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:40:16 PST 2006

hahahaha! I have been no worse than anyone else, even the ones who think
that they are going to heaven. ;o) But eveyone in their older age just has
the wisdom to conceal it better than me. But also, no one has the need to
follow an adult around without them knowing just to see if they are doing
mischief.

::looks around:: Am I still being followed?

-Ceara, who is still going to heaven.