[Loch-Ruadh] Second Reminder for Vivian McKinnon's Birthday on Sat urday February 4th

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 10:20:07 PST 2006

Some birthday for you being that you're sick... SOOOO
sorry

--- "tiggerthistle at netzero.net"

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/preferences/52035232a408155135

> >We believe in supporting our members and do answer
> all questions. Rather than accepting questions by
> email we have developed a Customer Support System
> (http://www.birthdayalarm.com/contactus ) that
> enables us to cope in a timely manner with the
> volume of questions we receive.
> >
> >Birthday Alarm, LLC., 142 Tenth Street, San
> Francisco, CA 94103, USA.

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown