[Loch-Ruadh] What Will Happen After You Die?

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:55:30 PST 2006

I knew there was a reason for the halo :) Of course it won't be any fun
without all of the group. Can I come and visit (hee, hee)?????

After you die...
Heaven

After death, you will exist in heaven. Everything and everyone you love will
constantly surround you for all of eternity. You lucky scoundrel.

Janie