[Loch-Ruadh] What Will Happen After You Die?

Anna Floyd amacfer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 6 13:36:01 PST 2006

This could put a whole new meaning to the term," Grandmother's ring." Imagine getting that from your husband- to- be as an engagement ring.  Just a thought' but aren't artficially created diamonds called "cubic zarconium". Humm!!
  Anna
Ms Pict <dftfeast at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Now I like the princess cut. However I do not see Eoghan spending $3400.00
for just a stone.

>From a financial point of view 3400.00 for a small princess cut, 1000.00 to
be cremated. An inexpensive setting 300.00. Comes out to about the same
price as an inexpensive funeral.

He will probably put my ashes in the back of the closet and forget about
them.

Janie