[Loch-Ruadh] archery/ now a cancelation

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Feb 8 07:19:09 PST 2006

Not at all.  Snorting whiskey cleans out the sinuses most excellently, and
in the process cleans out all infections, leaving the nasal passages
amzingly open.  However, the experience is somewhat akin in sensation to
sandblasting, so I don't recommend it.

Padraig
Who speaks from personal though not voluntary experience