[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice

squireconor at comcast.net squireconor at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 13:47:24 PST 2006

Sarah and I will definitely be there and if things go as planned, Aaron and Brita will be there too.

So, if you're a heavy fighter or want to learn how to fight heavy, this weekend would be a really great time to come out and play.

-Conor / Bear
From: Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com>
I'm trying to talk some new people into showing up Saturday. Who is planning on coming or coming and fighting? I want to make sure that there are enough people around so that the potential newbies can get a good "feel" of the group. (Pun intended)

--
Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)