[Loch-Ruadh] Alex's surgery

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Fri Feb 17 09:45:31 PST 2006

Sean,
Glad to hear Alex is doing good after surgery. We're keeping him (and all
y'all too!) in our thoughts and prayers. Not sure what we could do this far
away other than think good thoughts and pray a prayer or two but if there is
please tell Ceara and Luke to not hesitate to call on us!

Magdalia/Pook, Conal, and kids