[Loch-Ruadh] Fabric District Trip decision

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 20:02:45 PST 2006

Looks like we'll postpone the Fabric District for drier, warmer  times and more participation.
  Stay warm during the day to store up energy for Bardic!!!

Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    I would like an idea of who plans to attend this trip either to assist with locating fabric to decorate our pavillions or to make personal purchases. Depending on who plans to attend we will determine a central meeting place so that we can carpool.
  If there is not much interest at this time, we may reschedule when our Lugh. Autocrat returns home.

        Catrin
  Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
  Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Catrin