[Loch-Ruadh] was Scarlet Letter Submissions now story time??

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 09:54:07 PST 2006

Sounds like a good recounting for the bardic fire.

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  As I recall, the term used was actually "elderly", and I think the younf
man concerned might rather have been beheaded than all the abuse he has
suffered over the years for that verbal misstep. :-)

I don't mind being an elder - and some mornings I feel pretty elderly,
too. ;-)

Padraig

Gwenllian said:
> Well Kaz, we have an idea "of your head" and it is a mess! No seriously
> folks, please be careful of the 'elder' word. Many moons ago, that word
> nearly got a brash, young man beheaded.
>
> Gwen (only one of the 'elders')
> Loch Ruadh Rocks!!

Catrin