[Loch-Ruadh] was Scarlet Letter Submissions now story time??

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 07:22:34 PST 2006

Sorry, I missed the Bardic.  Was the history of that
statement revealed?  I would love to hear it some
time.
I was a route monitor for the Cowtown Marathon
Saturday morning, standing in the rain!! After wards
just went home to a hot shower and bed. Cold, wet and
my bones just don't get along too well.
I do plan to be a populace Wednesday night, baring no
unforseen obsticles.:)
Rose de Harewell