[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:36:41 PST 2006

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

This Friday, March 3, is Kragenworth Keep Bardic.  Come to practice your war
songs and be prepared to answer Duchess Willow's challenge.  I hope she will
read this and reiterate the challenge, in her own words.

We meet at 6801 Beaty St., Ft. Worth, at 7:30 (SCA time).  Bring your bardic
pieces, instruments, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.

Directions:  take your best route to E Loop 820 and exit Craig St., one exit
south of Meadowbrook.  Go east on Craig St. to Hunter (5-6 blocks) and go
north to Beaty.  The house is at the T intersection and there will be a
banner and a lantern on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and
we will guide you here.

We look forward to seeing you.

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!