[Loch-Ruadh] Happy new year

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Jan 1 19:25:43 PST 2006

Wish we could have been part of the fun but with the girls in tow, plus the ever present danger of fires (remember, we live waaay out in da country...  and the youngest volunteer fire fighter might be 60 years young by the looks of the cronies hanging out at the station) and knowing our "weekend neighbors" we thought it best to stay put and celebrate the new year with the girls. We had a good time though, not often we have all three home at once without chaos looming because of some function or school!

Magdalia

  Aingeal wrote:
    Happy New Year to all.  Thanks to all who showed up we had a great time and Morgunn was glad to see his friends and family.

    Aingeal