[Loch-Ruadh] Plaid Walls

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 00:08:39 PST 2006

Gwen,

Already got them in the car so I won't forget to bring
them. Also got the yellow shade pavillion that needs
to go in the shed as well. See everyone in the mornin!

Kat

Cat,
Do you have the really PLAID House Mac pavilion
drapes?  If so, could you ring them to the class.  I
hope to be there about 1:30-2:00 and I need to have
them for some measurements I need to make.  You see, I
was lucky(?) enough to find more material!!

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"