[Loch-Ruadh] Populace at a glance

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 8 11:26:33 PST 2006

  Lughnasad Autocrat/Co-crats: 1st Planning Meeting 03/22/06
  Katheryn de Reys (Kat)
  Brighid MacFergus
  Kazmierz Zlowieszczy (Kaz)

  Gulf War:
  You must be pre-registered for GW by 01/31/06 and provide verification of registration to the LR Camp coordinator, Kaz, if you plan to camp with LR. GW planning meetings will be held after Populace and Officer’s meetings through March Populace.
  Pre-Register using the Ansteorran registration form.

  The “I Survived the Holidays” party hosted by House Mac will be held Jan. 21st at Aingeal and Caerell’s.

  We need “Embers” to be awarded at Lughnasad, and Scrolls are available to paint.

  LR Jan. Calendar:
  7th Body Double Class
  18th Officer’s meeting (return to monthly schedule)
  21st IStHP/Bardic
  26th-29th GW Land trip

  Notable Officer’s statements:

  Archery: No Bowyers & Fletchers meeting this month (determined after meeting)

  Knight’s Marshal: Fighter Practice day and time changed to the 2nd Sat. at 2:00 pm, beginning in Feb. There will be no Fighter Practice in January or March. When it warms up, practice may revert to 10:00 am.
  Kaz will hold unofficial fighter gatherings the 2nd and 4th Thurs. as interest dictates, beginning 01/12/06.
  Armor W/S at Polydore’s 02/04/06.

  Rapier:
  This Office has been formally closed. Caerell and Aingeal will remain Marshals at Large.

  Herald:
  Alric is now a warranted Herald and is acting as Deputy.

  Chronicler:
  Goodbye Padraig, Hello Kat.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh