[Loch-Ruadh] day you were born

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Mon Jan 9 13:54:55 PST 2006

I hate to admit I know who he is.  Since I was born before the US had pop
charts, I checked what was #1 in the UK on my birth date and it was Secret
Love by Doris Day.  My life theme song according to the US pop charts is The
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Robert Flack but the best one I think is
my life theme song according the UK pop charts....Amazing Grace by The Pipes
& Drums $ Military Band of The Royal Scots Dragoon :)

Laird Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"