[Loch-Ruadh] Coronation

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 16:32:09 PST 2006

Can someone please send me link to Cornonation info. i
have misplaced it

--- Ms Pict <dftfeast at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Eoghan and I will not be able to attend. Everyone
> have a great time and
> bring back stories.
>
> Janie
>

> >From: "Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net>
> >To: "Loch Ruadh" <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Coronation
> >Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:27:24 -0600
> >
> >Since it's only a week away, who all is planning on
> going and what do we
> >want to do feast wise?
> >
> >Domhnall
> >

> >--

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown