[Loch-Ruadh] Coronation tables

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 08:31:45 PST 2006

OOOOPs Make that 20-25 attending

Kathy Varner <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:    Looks like we're going to need at least 4 tables ( I count 17-22 attending and 3-8 possibles, correct?). Emma will you and yours be there?

  Do we want to decide who's bring what in the way of table cloths and decorations, so we have plenty of room for food and no one has to carry too much?

  4-5 table cloths, unless we get fancy and offset a couple of colors (red, white. gold. black?)
  3 or 4 candelabra or pairs of holders
  a swag or 2 of flowers/greenery (probably not all the way down the center length; 'cause it gets in the way of the platters and trays ; )

  We can bring either a candelabra (silver) or the pair of holders we brought to Yule Revel, and also have red and cream colored table cloths (1 ea.)

        Catrin
  Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
  Loch Ruadh Rocks!