[Loch-Ruadh] Girl Scout Cookies

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 11:58:08 PST 2006

Not Kaz  ;-), but to answer your questions...

Cartwheels are a small Oatmeal-Cinnamon cookie..I can attest these are very good as I ate the whole box with coffee on Tuesday!! I just might need a couple more boxes of these.

Thanks-A-Lot are shortbread with a fudge coated bottom. These are also very good, I shared these with my husband.