[Loch-Ruadh] Worth Reading

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 13 09:10:13 PST 2006

It was actually written by Charles J. Sykes, according to snopes.com:

http://www.snopes.com/language/document/liferule.htm

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I've had that same email sent to me several times over the last few years, each claiming a different high school or college, so I thought I'd check it out.  I notice this one just says "a high school".

Madelina