[Loch-Ruadh] Coronation

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 18:57:42 PST 2006

It's a strong possibility that we wont be going
either. Tess stayed home today after throwing up/ sore
throat/ coughing thingee going on... My Dad has
bronchitus and I'm just exhausted from going ons of
the last few weeks. That and I'm supposed to an
audition for a commercial in Dallas. Don't know that
I'll go to that either. I haven't decided if it's
worth the drive. The commercial pays good... but I'm
not used to big city competition. :)And I'm not fond
of driving in Dallas...

--- DONALD H MCKINNON <gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Could this be the first cast of the Bard Flu in
> America. I hope it's not catching,  but in with my
> voice why should I worry.
>
>   Gruffydd Mawr
>
> Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin
> <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
>   I find that my cold, instead of getting better,
> has gotten worse, so I
> won't be attending either.
>
> Padraig
>
> Gwenllian said:
> > Whatever the crud is that I had in November is
> back and I will not be
> > attending Coronation. Please bring back lots of
> stories!
> >
> > Gwen
> > Loch Ruadh Rocks!!

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown