[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Land Trip Take 5 or whatever

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Jan 16 19:05:22 PST 2006

I have previously published A list of things being taken to the site and furnished by Whom

Here is the composite list of stuff going to date:

What I will be taking/providing for the trip:
For camping:
1 - 12 X 16 tent (sleeps 4)
1 - 10 X 10 Easy Up
1  - Table
1  - Big camp stove
1  - Tent heater
2  - 20LB bottles of gas
2  - lanterns (with a couple of small propane bottles)
1  - Large cooler of food, water and beer

For working on the land:
1  - Lawn Mower (self propelled - type) and fuel for same
1  - Weed Eater with extra line and fuel for same
1  - Leaf rake
1  - Garden rake
1  - Standard shovel
1  - Square nosed shovel
2  - Rotary hand seed/fertilizer spreaders
1  - Wheel barrow (1 yard capacity - suitable for mixing concrete)
4  - Bags of ant killer (the Over and Out once a season stuff)
1  - Medium Loppers
1  - Long Distance Lopper limb cutter
1  - Mattock/Pick
1  - Hand Hatchet

Rolf
1 Chain Saw
1 Concrete mixer

Aingael
1 shovel
1 garden rake
1 spade
1 sm. loppers
1 lg loppers
grass seed
flower seeds
first aid kit
soil sterilizer for brambles

Gruffydd Mawr
1 tent 4 to 6 depending on how close you want to get to each other.

Dana
Sending 1 case of Water
Banana Bread

People Going:
Riding with me at 6 Am on the 26th
Gruffyd
Padraig
Rolf
Aingael?????

Riding with Kaz on the 27th
Cathal
Ducky
Ben

Riding with Terrance on the 27th (contact Terrance for travel times)
Open as far as I know.

Please fill in anything you are taking and get it back to me.  Remember I will be loading the trailer on the 25th.  Anything you want me to take and set up in advance of your arrival onsite.  Get it to me by then.

Alric