Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] Sea Drake Crew List Update - again

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Jan 17 03:01:44 PST 2006

My Lords and Ladies
  Another Addition MAA

  Officers
  > Captain - Alric Morgannwgg
  > 1st Officer  - Lady Fiona inghean O'meadhra
  > 2nd Officer - My Lord Kazmirez the Sinister
  > 3rd Officer - Lord Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
     4th Officer - Lord Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri  (also acts as ships intelligence officer)
  >  Surgeon -  Lord Bjorn inn Kvensami

  Midshipmen:
  1st  Midshipman
  2nd Midshipman
  3rd Midshipman
  4th Midshipman>

  Warrant officers
    Bosun - Eoghan of Dragon's Fire Tor
    Gunner  - Laird Sean of Argyll
    Carpenter - Lord Polydore Pike
    Sail Maker - Lady Grainne inghean Seadna
    Cook - Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
    Master at Arms (ships police) - Lord Rolf Seawardson (we need to come up with a different title for this, as MAA is a Society title equivalent to Knight) Security Master or Master of the Cat o' Nine Tails, Ships Cop?  Any Suggestions
    Purser - Lady Janie of Dragon's Fire Tor

  Non commissioned ranks (sounds better than enlisted)

   Petty officers
    Bosun's Mate -
    Gunners Mate -
    Sail Makers Mate -