Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Land Trip continuing updates

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Jan 17 03:10:15 PST 2006

I have previously published A list of things being taken to the site and furnished by Whom

Here is the composite list of stuff going to date:
  What I will be taking/providing for the trip:
  For camping:
  1 - 12 X 16 tent (sleeps 4)
  1 - 10 X 10 Easy Up
  1  - Table
  1  - Big camp stove
  1  - Tent heater
  2  - 20LB bottles of gas
  2  - lanterns (with a couple of small propane bottles)
  1  - Large cooler of food, water and beer

  For working on the land:
  1  - Lawn Mower (self propelled - type) and fuel for same
  1  - Weed Eater with extra line and fuel for same
  1  - Leaf rake
  1  - Garden rake
  1  - Standard shovel
  1  - Square nosed shovel
  2  - Rotary hand seed/fertilizer spreaders
  1  - Wheel barrow (1 yard capacity - suitable for mixing concrete)
  4  - Bags of ant killer (the Over and Out once a season stuff)
  1  - Medium Loppers
  1  - Long Distance Lopper limb cutter
  1  - Mattock/Pick
  1  - Hand Hatchet
  1 -  Blister Maker (Post hole Digger)
  1 -  Sledge Hammer
  2 -  Splitting Wedges

  Rolf
  1 Chain Saw
  1 Concrete mixer
  1 Blister Maker
  1 Long Handled Axe
  1 Digging Bar
  1 Sledge Hammer
  1 5 gallon Drink Cooler

  Aingael
  1 shovel
  1 garden rake
  1 spade
  1 sm. loppers
  1 lg loppers
  grass seed
  flower seeds
  first aid kit
  soil sterilizer for brambles

  Gruffydd Mawr
  1 tent  sleeping 4 to 6 depending on how close you want to get to each other.

  Dana (sending only)
  1 case of Water
  Banana Bread

  People Going:
  Riding with me at 6 Am on the 26th
  Gruffyd
  Padraig
  Rolf
  Aingael?????

  Riding with Kaz on the 27th
  Cathal
  Ducky
  Ben

  Riding with Terrance on the 27th (contact Terrance for travel times)
  Open as far as I know.

  Please fill in anything you are taking and get it back to me.  Remember I will be loading the trailer on the 25th.  Anything you want me to take and set up in advance of your arrival onsite.  Get it to me by then.

  Alric