[Loch-Ruadh] Potluck for the ISTH Party

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 15:06:32 PST 2006

Domhnall - Japanese Curry Stew

Jock & Vivian - Not sure yet what we will be bringing

Eoghan & Janie - Bread pudding plus some finger food

Tegwared & Catrin - The offering we bring to the table will be dependent on the whim which strikes at the grocers

Alric & Fiona - Homemade salsa with plenty of chips

Polydore - ???

Grufffydd Mawr - Dead possum or haggis

Conal & Magdalia - Most likely a meat/cheese or veggie tray but if something really interesting is on sale ya never know...

Emma & Tess - Something more edible than hagis, but I'm not sure what yet

Gwen - Spinach dip and bread

~Avin~ - Chocolate cream roll with strawberries or perhaps a pumpkin roll... whatever my decision, you can trust it will be absolutely scrummy!

Terrence & Chantel - Maybe taco salad

Padraig & Amber - sausage rolls

Tom, Rose & Floria - Cake

Bicé - assortment of snacky crackers, nuts(Cajun style) and some fruit and nut mix