[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Land Trip Meals

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jan 19 15:44:35 PST 2006

Lady Kat
you beat me too it
But here are my thoughts on a meal plan:

Thursday eat as we go through Hattiesburg
Friday Morning  - Pumpkin Bread  or Banana or whatever bread and Coffee
Friday Lunch - Sandwiches  or hot dogs
Friday Supper  - I was planning on taking a can of Dinty Moore for Friday
Night

Sat Morning - More Pumpkin or Banana or whatever bread and Coffee
Sat Lunch  - Sandwiches or hot dogs
Sat Supper - Cans of Chili in a pot?

Sun Morning - Snack type meal while we get loaded for the return trip
Eat full breakfast in H-burg and along the road home

If anyone else has a better plan - Speak Now or forever hold your piece.
Also let us know what you can bring as far as food goes.

I will be bringing
1 can of Beef Stew
1 can of Chili - wolf brand
Chips and sandwich fixings
Hard boiled eggs
Coffee Pot and Coffee *the prebagged kind
My big stove with griddle attachment (in case anyone wants to volunteer for
breakfast cooking duties)
2  propane bottles

Alric