[Loch-Ruadh] Potluck for the ISTH Party

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Jan 19 18:36:18 PST 2006

We're definitely coming (have a babysitter) and we definitely will be bringing taco salad and also some Hostess cupcakes.

  Terrence

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
            Domhnall - Japanese Curry Stew

  Jock & Vivian - Not sure yet what we will be bringing

Eoghan & Janie - Bread pudding plus some finger food

  Tegwared & Catrin - The offering we bring to the table will be dependent on the whim which strikes at the grocers

  Alric & Fiona - Homemade salsa with plenty of chips

  Polydore - ???

  Grufffydd Mawr - Dead possum or haggis

  Conal & Magdalia - Most likely a meat/cheese or veggie tray but if something really interesting is on sale ya never know...

  Emma & Tess - Something more edible than hagis, but I'm not sure what yet

  Gwen - Spinach dip and bread

  ~Avin~ - Chocolate cream roll with strawberries or perhaps a pumpkin roll... whatever my decision, you can trust it will be absolutely scrummy!

    Terrence & Chantel - Maybe taco salad

    Padraig & Amber - sausage rolls

  Tom, Rose & Floria - Cake

  Bicé - assortment of snacky crackers, nuts(Cajun style) and some fruit and nut mix