[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic Reminder

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 18:40:00 PST 2006

This month's Loch Ruadh Bardic will be held during
House Mac's "I survived the Holidays" party. I will
simply repost the original invitation for the party.
Please keep in mind, this is not the typical bardic.
Be wary of bringing children if you do not wish them
to learn some of the more "colorful" songs which can,
and more than likely will, be sung before midnight.

Lady Cat

===================

House Mac an Ghabhann invites the populace of Loch
Ruadh to the annual "I Survived the Holidays Party".

Please remember this is an adult party; bring your
children at your own risk!

If you wish to participate in the Chinese Gift
Exchange please wrap or disguise your most useless,
tasteless, unwanted or just plain ugly gift that you
have in your possession.

This is also your chance to request and/or sing bawdy
songs before midnight.

Bring a chair, a contribution to the potluck snack and
graze table, your favorite beverage, a sense of humor
and your best bawdy songs. Garb is optional; clothing
of some kind is required. (***Dana is a prude and does
not want to see any naked bodies***)