[Loch-Ruadh] Quiz Results, Pay attention Dear Brother Kaz

Conor Na Mara SquireConor at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 20:42:08 PST 2006

Hmmm... now where did I put that toothpick.....

Level 9 - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself
resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze
the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and
yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever
weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius.
This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth.
Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen
shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their
sins in this frigid pit of despair.

-Conor / Bear
Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will
be able to treat life as art.