[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War planning notes

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 21:25:51 PST 2006

We will be doing a phone list and it was also suggested that we do an emergency contact card for each family. Some have indicated that in the event of an emergency they would want to keep the situation within family bounds.

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  Caerell & I will be leaving on Friday. At the next meeting I will give our
cell phone numbers to you incase you decide to do a phonelist.