[Loch-Ruadh] was Gulf War planning notes now Directory

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 20 07:59:34 PST 2006

The Directory is updated annually I believe, and there is space in the front and back to put in new or frequently dialed numbers.

John Stegall <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:      catrin    it just came to me that an emergency  list for the shire might be a good idea . i know  gulf war takes  first   but with all the events we have  and the traveling a lot of us do   it might be a good idea   we already have a directory    & we need to add some people to it ................... no i don't want the job!

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!