[Loch-Ruadh] Quiz for you guy, especially Cat

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Jan 20 08:35:10 PST 2006

Think about it.  Dante was Catholic.  Kaz is a good Catholic boy.  I'm
sure he goes to confession regularly.  That counts for a lot in the
Catholic worldview.  Maybe the rest of you reprobates need to go - a few
"Hail Mary's" and "Our Fathers" might do wonders for you.  ;-)

Padraig
(who, as an Irishman, has God on his side anyway)