[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Land Trip Meals

Gene Floyd rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 17:33:52 PST 2006

I will bring;
  Cheese and salsa for the breakfast tacos
  tortillas(corn, flour or both?)
  hotdogs for lunch
  can of chili for dinner
  chips for lunches

  Rolf

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  I'm willing to cook eggs and sausage for breakfast tacos, and will bring
cast iron cookware, along with the eggs and sausage. Anybody want to chip
in with tortillas, cheese and salsa?

I'll bring a big can of stew and a big can of chili for the supper meals.
Along with sandwich fixings for lunch, I'm also going to bring some soup
to heat up - anybody else like tomato soup?

Just took a look at the weather forecast for Lumberton for next week - 30%
chance of rain Thursday, 30% Friday and 60% Saturday. Everybody make sure
to bring extra sets of dry clothes, and rain gear of some sort would
probably be a good idea.

Padraig

--
Nunc est bibendum.