[Loch-Ruadh] ISTHP

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sat Jan 21 15:53:13 PST 2006

   Hey folks, as much as Conal and I want to attend the party tonight since we havent seen everyone in ages it looks like we may not be able to make it. One of my co-workers has offered to give us (yes GIVE as in no monies... free..) a piano and we need to rearrange the house today to make room for the piano *AND* another co-worker is moving and we are getting her 6 mth old kitchen stove (considering our kitchen stove no longer wishes to work and we were looking at having to buy a new one anyway this is a steal!) We are franticaly rearranging the house for the piano and moving out the old stove now (writing this note is my rearranging break) but depending on time frames and how exhausted we are we might have to forgo festivities tonight. If we arent at the party by 9pm then we are at home with icyhot on sore muscles and not fit for company.

Magdalia/Pook