[Loch-Ruadh] Today in History January 22

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Jan 22 21:41:30 PST 2006

While this is out of the "time line" of SCA when I was looking around this
evening I came across this and thought it was kinda interesting:

a.. 1673 - Postal service between New York & Boston inaugurated

I found it interesting because we tend to take the USPS for granted and as
far as time frames go the postal service is pretty young! Even if they did
just raise postage rates again! <mumble mumble need to get new stamps mumble
mumble....>

Magdalia/Pook