[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Camp Layout

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 06:24:26 PST 2006

Based on the information I have recieved to date, the attached PDF file
shows the Loch Ruadh camp layout. Please check the drawing for the following
information:
1. If you are going, are you on the camp layout?
2. Are you in the area you requested?
3. Are there the correct number of your tents and EZ-Ups?
4. Can you stand to camp next door to your neighbor(s) for a week?
Please let me know as soon as possible if you have any corrections / changes
you would *like* to see made to the camp layout. I will try to accomodate
everyones wishes, if possible.
If you are not shown on the layout and plan on going, you are not shown
because you haven't contacted me with your information yet. Please do so
immediately, or risk being banished to OVERFLOW (the rear of the camp near
Kat and Kaz, also known as the 7th level of Hell)

--
Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)