[Loch-Ruadh] Land Trip - Breakfast

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jan 23 08:03:58 PST 2006

Lady Janie very kindly gave us deer sausage for our breakfast tacos, along
with a bag of shredded cheese and jar of salsa.  I'll be bringing all
that, plus 2-3 dozen eggs and some (boring) regular sausage, just in case
the deer sausage doesn't go far enough.

Other items needed:  tortillas (flour ones work better for breakfast
tacos), more salsa and maybe some more cheese.

While I'm thinking of it - is someone bringing along something to wash
dishes in?  I plan on eating off plastic or paper, but we'll need to be
able to wash the cooking utensils and such.

Nunc est bibendum.