[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Our House

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jan 26 14:35:05 PST 2006

I don't know if they can wait until construction is completed.  I think they
are so excited that we may have to have a house warming in the front yard
for every phase of construction.  That works for me!!!  I am really happy
for both of you.  Being able to watch your house go from nothing to a
finished product is really something special.  I love the floor plan.  It
looks like a good party house to me!

Fiona