[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Our House

Conor Na Mara SquireConor at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 21:34:43 PST 2006

On the outside, the brick is white/grey/black and the trim is an off white
and the door is a "polar bear white" which is a grey-ish off white. I posted
a few more pictures that we took tonight and the back door is the "polar
bear white" color.

As far as the inside the cabinets in the kitchen are a dark medium stained
oak with charcoal countertops. Brighid would probably be better at
describing the cabinets.

Either way, I've been thinking about painting the walls in the kitchen a
mid-tone or deep blue. And have a black, blue, grey, and white color scheme.
Or painting the walls burgundy and go with a redder theme. I really haven't
decided yet and I'm sure I'll change my mind a thousand times before paint
gets put to a wall. Plus, it'll also depend on what Brighid and I decide for
the living room and dining area.

-Conor / Bear

Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will
be able to treat life as art.

  _____