[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 15:36:34 PST 2006

The deadline for submissions for March's Scarlet
Letter has been set for February 24th. The theme of
the next issue???

  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Gulf War fast approaches and our hearts beat in
time with the beating of the war drums I ask that you,
the hearts blood of Ansteorra, contribute to this
issue.

Give tales of past battles, hints for the travelers,
well wishes to be put into the Ruadh Noises for those
heading off to defend our Kingdom's name. (a nicely
worded curse for our enemies might also be slipped in
there as well)

Care to write about medieval warfare? Or perhaps you
know that an Army often travels on its belly! Send in
those recipes for camp fare or medieval cooking.
Poetry, pictures, songs and stories... all will be
welcomed!

Please send all submissions to
chronicler at lochruadh.org.

In Service,