[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Planning Meeting

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 08:55:27 PST 2006

GW planning meetings will be conduted after both Populace and Officer's meeting through March Populace. If we see a need for a seperate meeting one will be scheduled.

Avin de Saint-Vaast <avinfunyet at gmail.com> wrote:
  Um.... as much as was said about Gulf War preparation last night, nothing was mentioned about when we're having the first planning meeting. Not to put too fine a point on it but these things take time. :-) Shouldn't we consider getting something on the calendar pretty quick? Just a thought!

~H. Ly. Avin~

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!